Dıy Gıft: Gıve Away Bırthday In A Glass In An Orıgınal Way - Wedding Deco

Wedding Decoration & Marriage Preparation

Breaking

Freitag, 6. März 2020

Dıy Gıft: Gıve Away Bırthday In A Glass In An Orıgınal Way

Today I will show you how you can make a very special gift from many small DIY ideas. Surely you also have friends who live far too far away to spontaneously visit them for their birthday. For example, I have a friend who lives far north. To make her happy anyway, I came up with a nice DIY idea that you can easily make yourself, the birthday in a glass.


It contains everything you need for a small birthday party and a relaxed birthday. Also, there are many small DIY gifts in the glass that you can easily make yourself. And do you know what? After the birthday you can simply use the gift box for the decoration and decorate it with a few plants, for example. Of course, the birthday glass doesn't replace a personal visit, but it is at least a sweet alternative. As a DIY blogger, you actually still have some DIY gifts at home and at some point you just have to give them away. Even though I often cannot separate myself from my DIY’s. That's why I picked some of my DIY gifts for my dear friend and made it my birthday in a glass.

I have linked the instructions for the individual DIY gifts to you. You don't have to do everything yourself, I also bought individual things. But for example, the tea lights are really great as a gift. Especially if the recipient does not know that there is a message hidden in it. 
FOR THE BIRTHDAY IN THE GLASS YOU NEED:
  • mini cakes
  • Customize tea / DIY tea bags
  • confetti
  • DIY tealights with a hidden message
  • Cactus or another plant/ DIY paper hyacinths
  • Watermelon Lip Scrub
  • Rose scented soap
  • DIY jewelry made from crayons
  • Card / heart pop-up card
  • colorful tissue paper
  • Paper bags
  • white marker
  • BrushPen / black pen
  • Stickers
  • cord
  • Glass box


HOW TO PACK THE BIRTHDAY BOX:

First, you cut off a piece of tissue paper and use it to lay out the glass.
I also wrapped the cake in tissue paper and tied it with a piece of cord.
Next, I wrote lettering on a paper bag and packed some confetti in it. I closed the bag with a sticker.
Because I just love tissue paper and everything looks so much nicer in it, I also packed the chain with it and then also packed it in a paper bag designed with lettering.
Together with the soap and the cactus, I put everything in the glass.
I packed the lip scrub in a small mason jar. So that it doesn't break, I put it in the freezer beforehand.
Lip scrub, tea and tealight (of course you don't use burnt ) are also packed in the glass.
Finally, the glass is closed and wrapped with a cord.
Finally, you can write a card and put it in the cord, done!
To send it, I wrapped the jar really thick with wrapping paper and packed it in a box. The glass case must not slide around in the box so that it is not damaged.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Free Coloring Book